an introductory to the national indonesian language (bahasa indonesia) taught by indonesian mirgrant domestic workers
people said, language shapes the culture and formulate the ways people thinks and articulate themselves. to get to know and understand the people, learn of their language and listen to their thoughts.
so, if you are interested in learning about the ways that the indonesian sisters live. would you be intetested to learn of the basics of the national indonesian language (bahasa indonesia)?
we have collaborated with the association of indonesian migrant workers (asosiasi buruh migran indonesia, atki), to organize an introductory course of bahasa indonesia for friends who do not know the language but are intetested to learn. please reply and let us know if you are interested. initial details of the course are as follows:-
– the course will be conducted in a span of 2 to 3 months of 8 to 10 sessions of 1 to 2 hours each.
– day of the sessions will be on sundays, time of the sessions will be at about 3 p.m.
– commencement of the course will be in the first half of august.
– the language of medium will be english.
– the venues are to be determined, but should be in areas in or around the victoria park.
– the course will be free (as in freedom for all), but not free (as in free-rider). be prepare to pay up with respect; understanding and dedication.
– email to [email protected]
– sms/whatsapp/telegram to 9385-6991
migrants solidarity committee,
autonomous 8a (social movement resource centre, hong kong federation of students)
in collaboration with association of indonesian migrant workers (asosiasi buruh migran indonesia, atki)